Re: [Petworth Dogs] Digest for petworth-dogs@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Dec 16, 2020, 1:46:59 PM12/16/20
to petwor...@googlegroups.com
how much?

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 8:13 AM <petwor...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Port Towns Pet Serivce <porttownsp...@hotmail.com>: Dec 15 11:55AM -0800

Hello Neighbors Are You Planing To Go On Vacation Or Just Need Some extra
Help Caring For your Pets.

Port Towns Pet Services is here to Assist you with your pets needs!

Port Towns Pet Services Provides The Most Reliable Pet Services In
Maryland, DC. Area!

IF Your Like Us Your Pet is Not Just A Pet But A Member Of Your Family.

We Know It Can Be Difficult Trusting Your Pets With Just Any One,

You Can Rest Assure That Your Pets Will Receive Lots Of Pampering While
Your Away.

We Are Committed To Providing Reliable Pet Sitting Services

We Offer the Following Services

Dog Walking

In Home Dog Sitting

Cat Sitting

Poop Scooping / Waste Cleanup

Giving pets Medication

Exotic Pet Care

Pet Taxi

😻🐓🐯🐶🐸🐰🐭🐝🐈🐕🐩🐢

Our Schedule Is Always Open!

Morning, Mid-Day, evening, late Night & weekends Walks Hours are always
available!

Our Pet Services Are Centered Around Your Pets Needs & Home, So Your Pet
Will Feel Comfortable During Our Visits.

Pets Are Happier And Healthier When They Are In A Familiar Environment.

We Offer Flexible & Affordable Services To Pamper Your Pets While Your
Away.

Schedule A Free, In Home Consultation Today To Learn More! using google

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSct9HWI06IdJyM24C_vez25Y2n7MDbY6VjYf9AwRt6eW_1-nA/viewform?c=0&w=1

😻🐓🐯🐶🐸🐰🐭🐝🐈🐕🐩🐢

We Proudly Service: Colmar Manor, Cottage City, Bladensburg, Edmonston,
Brentwood, Mount Rainier & Hyattsville, University Park, Riverdale,
Cheverly Maryland, and Washington

If your city is not listed please fell free to contact us as we are always
looking to expand our service Area!

Find Out More About Our Services, Reviews & Follow us on Facebook or Check
Out Or Web Site !

https://facebook.com/PortTownsPetServices/

Our web Site!

http://porttownspetservices.weebly.com/

Hope to hear from you soon

Port Towns Pet Services

Number : 240-619-8376

😻🐓🐯🐶🐸🐰🐭🐝🐈🐕🐩🐢

Port Towns Pet Services

Dec 17, 2020, 8:56:14 AM12/17/20
to petwor...@googlegroups.com, patag...@gmail.com
Hi there all our services and prices are listed on our Facebook & Website

Port Towns Pet Services

240-619-8376

Follow us on Facebook and check out our reviews!

https://facebook.com/PortTownsPetServices/

Web Site!

http://porttownspetservices.weebly.com/

On Dec 16, 2020, at 1:47 PM, S <patag...@gmail.com> wrote: