Rash or excessive licking?

Patagonik8

Oct 7, 2021, 4:55:13 PM10/7/21
to petwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Does anyone experience this with your dog?
My dog is licking his paws often and I can’t tell if that causes this or he actually have a wound or some sort of rash and he is licking it to feel better. It’s on his 4 paws.
.Does anyone know? Any home remedy suggestion?
Thanks group!

On Sep 19, 2021, at 09:14, petwor...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Lauren <lauren...@gmail.com>: Sep 18 03:27PM -0700

Please let me know if you are interested. Pickup near Sherman Circle.
Picture attached.
Thanks!
Lauren

Joanna

Oct 7, 2021, 5:40:02 PM10/7/21
to petwor...@googlegroups.com
My boxer had this. Vet said it was allergies and had me give him Zyrtec. When it got bad he would get a steroid shot. Also put him on a grain free diet rich in omega-3s. It helped, but didn’t get rid of it completely.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 7, 2021, at 4:55 PM, Patagonik8 <patag...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi! Does anyone experience this with your dog?
My dog is licking his paws often and I can’t tell if that causes this or he actually have a wound or some sort of rash and he is licking it to feel better. It’s on his 4 paws.
.Does anyone know? Any home remedy suggestion?
Thanks group!
<image0.jpeg>
<image1.jpeg>
<image2.jpeg>

On Sep 19, 2021, at 09:14, petwor...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Lauren <lauren...@gmail.com>: Sep 18 03:27PM -0700

Please let me know if you are interested. Pickup near Sherman Circle.
Picture attached.
Thanks!
Lauren

Nicole La Rosa

Oct 7, 2021, 6:00:49 PM10/7/21
to petwor...@googlegroups.com
My dog had allergies really, really bad this summer.  I tried OTC allergy meds but ended up having to get prescription allergy meds from the vet. That did the trick and she was fine after being on them a day or two.  I'm still continuing them till everything finally dies off later this fall.  I don't know what it was but this year was terrible for allergies.  In normal years, Claritin gets her through the seasonal spells.  Suggest you check in with your vet for the proper dose of OTC allergy meds for your dogs weight/size if you go that route.