CLAIMED: Free: Dog Crate end table

Heather

Dec 6, 2020, 3:56:33 PM12/6/20
to petwor...@googlegroups.com

From: <petwor...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Heather <hea...@writebrained.com>
Date: Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 3:35 PM
To: "petwor...@googlegroups.com" <petwor...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Petworth Dogs] Free: Dog Crate end table

FREE: Never Used Wooden Pet Crate End Table with Lockable Door. Unassembled

Never used - in opened box. UNASSEMBLED

24"W x 36.5"D x 29.25"H – Espresso

We bought this in 2014 from Overstock and the door was broken on ours so they sent us a replacement. We wound up just keeping ours with the broken door and Overstock told us to keep this one in case we changed our mind.

You will need a car and maybe two people to pick this up (I carried it up from my basement myself but it was cumbersome/heavy but doable as one person). I will try to tape the box back up for easier transport. NOTE I have not looked at the quality of the pieces in the box but we've been using our crate for years and it's held up really well so I think all the parts should be fine.

https://www.overstock.com/.../Wooden.../7916025/product.html

Pickup near 7th & Upshur

Heather Schneider
hea...@writebrained.com | 609-658-7524