ISO professional dog trainer for introducing baby

Lauren

Dec 2, 2020, 9:01:26 AM12/2/20
to Petworth Dogs
Please let me know if you have any recommendations!  Thank you.
Lauren

S. R.

Dec 2, 2020, 10:07:23 AM12/2/20
to petwor...@googlegroups.com
Lauren,

I am a certified professional dog trainer with 15 years experience. I have successfully trained dogs to be good with new babies, including dog that were at first highly reactive to the baby. I agree this is a specialty. My education in canine behavior is invaluable here. It is also critical to teach the parents proper body language, tone of voice, actions for each possible situation.

Please send your phone number and preferred times for me to call you.

Sincerely

Susan Rubin
Pound to Penthouse dog training
IACP certified