Lost dog

1 view

ciao...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2021, 9:48:15 PM9/20/21
to Petworth Dogs
Our 10lb white Maltese mix dog got out from our backyard earlier tonight (1200 block of Quincy St. NW).  We've been all over the neighborhood calling and looking for her, but no luck.  Her name is Misu (short for Tiramisu) and, unfortunately, she does not have a collar on.  If anyone spots her or graciously took her in, please let me know.  My number is 202-247-6516. She is gentle and kind and old - hard of hearing and doesn't see too great either.  Her hair is white and fluffy and she has a darkish red stain on the front of her paw.   We are so devastated by this.  She means the absolute world to us.

Some links to recent photos of her:

Thank you,

Stephanie