Re: [Petworth Dogs] Digest for petworth-dogs@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

kikik...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2020, 12:56:34 PM11/11/20
to petwor...@googlegroups.com
I highly recommend Metro Mutts.
Locally owned. Wonderful people. I won’t trust anyone else to walk my pooch.
Tell them Kingsley sent you 😃

K Maze

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 11, 2020, at 8:13 AM, petwor...@googlegroups.com wrote:

"dasha...@gmail.com" <dasha...@gmail.com>: Nov 10 05:49PM -0800

Hi there!

We are looking for a new dog walker for our 4 yo NM Corgi. We're looking
for someone who's reliable, great with dogs, and would be willing to add
our willful, opinionated, sometimes rough around the edges fur baby to
his/her group. Our old dog walker is sadly hanging up his leashes and going
in a new direction.

Thank you!

Dasha