Re: [Petworth Dogs] Digest for petworth-dogs@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

kikik...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2021, 10:26:38 AM10/13/21
to petwor...@googlegroups.com
Humane Rescue Alliance on Oglethorpe has puppy “manners” classes. Good opportunity to socialize your pup, too.
Good luck & congratulations!
😊

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 13, 2021, at 9:14 AM, petwor...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Alpa Davis <alpa...@gmail.com>: Oct 12 10:10PM -0400

Good evening,

We will be getting a larger breed puppy in about a month or so, and I was
hoping I could get some recommendations for dog trainers/puppy school to
help out with socialization and puppy manners. Would love something closer
by to the neighborhood.

Thank you so much,

Alpa Davis
"S. R." <pound2p...@gmail.com>: Oct 12 11:15PM -0400

Alpa

I am a certified dog trainer and canine behavior consultant. I use positive
reinforcement as the basis for my my unique method. My Education in how
puppies learn, how their canine brain specifically effects their behavior
and how humans can most effectively communicate with them, has resulted in
my clients having big the well mannered puppies they dreamed of.

I teach my clients how to continue the good behavior I have created in the
puppy.

Puppies, although adorable, can be really stressful and create chaos.
Trained properly, they are a comforting joy.

Please reach out to ask me any questions or to schedule a session. I come
to your house and help you with everything puppy related.

Sincerely,

Susan

SUSAN RUBIN
CPDT-KA, CBCC-KA