Friendly reminder : Petworth DC Puppy ( and older dogs that love puppies ) Meet and Mingle @ Sherman Circle , every Sunday from 11 to 12pm, rain or shine - woof woof!

Dora Flores

Feb 27, 2021, 11:19:56 PM2/27/21
to petwor...@googlegroups.com

 Friendly Reminder : Petworth DC Puppy ( and older dogs that love  puppies ) Meet and Mingle @ Sherman Circle . Every Sunday from 11 to 12 pm.

We will be there rain or shine !

Here some fun photos from our last 2 Sunday’s 🐶 , wet and muddy days ...woof woof!!

Check some photos from our last 2 Sunday’s - link below :)

Our puppy Rudy was sleepy dead for more than an hour after the play , mission accomplished  LOL!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GreaterPetworth/permalink/10158130751314422/

Sent from my iPhone. Think Green & Share your Harvest ;-)

Dora Flores

Mar 7, 2021, 2:26:01 PM3/7/21
to petwor...@googlegroups.com
It was a great day today, some doggies stay for few minutes some stayed for almost the whole hour like Ruby, Runy and Rudy , yes the magnífico 3  Rs!
Some photos on the Greater Petworth FB page , under comments.