Heads up

Petite Anglaise

Feb 15, 2008, 1:27:49 PM2/15/08
to petite-angla...@googlegroups.com
Petite Anglaise will be serialised in the Sunday Times, first installment due on Sunday 17 March (News Review section).

Watch out for pictures of me shivering in a red dress on a Paris roof terrace.  I wonder if the photographer managed to photoshop away my goose pimples?

The book is officially on sale from March 6th, but you will see in any many shops by 28 Feb, and one major supermarket a week earlier.

More news soon!

Catherine/petite

Petite Anglaise

Feb 15, 2008, 1:38:24 PM2/15/08
to petite-angla...@googlegroups.com
Countryside Alliance
The Old Town Hall
367 Kennington Road
London SE11 4PT

Countryside Alliance is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales
Company Number 5227778
VAT Registered Number 238 4645 43