PEtab @ SBMC 2024

Dilan Pathirana

Feb 19, 2024, 10:35:33 AMFeb 19
to PEtab discuss
Dear PEtab members,

We will host a PEtab meeting (e.g. hackathon/workshop) in Leipzig, May 15-16 (after SBMC). You can find all details at the following link.
https://gist.github.com/dilpath/cef919491c06d1b52eceac5dfebcbc14

Please register!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJ2a90P_rlHq4FF0elExVydA8YSnw2Hl4CcyXK-HV8k-V46g/viewform

Feel free to only join the PEtab meeting. If you would also like to join SBMC, then please note that abstract submissions close tomorrow (February 20).
https://www.lisym-cancer.org/sbmc2024/registration

We hope to see many of you there!

Kind regards,
Dilan

Dilan Pathirana

Mar 20, 2024, 5:54:48 AMMar 20
to PEtab discuss
Dear PEtab members,

Friendly reminder, we will have an independent workshop (no SBMC registration required), after SBMC 2024. Details are in the replied-to email. All are welcome! Please register.

SBMC abstract submission and early bird registration has been extended until March 24.

Kind regards,
Dilan

Dilan Pathirana

May 13, 2024, 3:27:40 AMMay 13
to PEtab discuss
Dear PEtab community,

As planned, the PEtab meeting after SBMC will take place this Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning. Details can be found at [1], remote participants are welcome.

We will start with a PEtab intro, then assess what people would like from the meeting. I see two major themes:
- engaging with people who already do parameter estimation: can PEtab adapt to help them?
- opening PRs for each PEtab extension and getting them closer to finalization for PEtab v2, in small extension-specific working groups

[1] https://gist.github.com/dilpath/cef919491c06d1b52eceac5dfebcbc14

Kind regards,
Dilan