SAP Lead (SD/MM) in Austin, TX (Onsite)

Patrick Jane

Mar 28, 2024, 3:38:19 PMMar 28
to avanishit...@gmail.com

Hello,

Greetings!

This is Avanish from NLB Services. We are a global recruitment company with a specialization in hiring IT professionals.  One of our clients is looking for an SAP Lead (SD/MM) in Austin, TX (Onsite).

Position: SAP Lead (SD/MM)

Location: Austin, TX (Onsite)

Type: Contract

Job Description:

Must-Have Skills

·         SAP Logistics (SD/MM) 5-10  years Is Required

·         SAP TMS 2 to 5 Years of experience is a must

·         JIRA at least 1 Years is a must

·         SAP HANA  at least 1 year

·         SAP Logistics (SD/MM) SAP TMS Lead should be able to Use Jira application, review Design documents in SAP Logistics, and Ensure process adherence to Jira PLC and timely updates and approval.

·         Work on any new applications review for integrations and suggest design improvements.

Thanks & Regards,

Avanish Pandey

Next Level Business Services, Inc.

avanish...@recruiter.nlbtech.com