Fwd: [PESOS Admins] Net Neutrality

Sathyam Vellal

Apr 8, 2015, 2:52:54 AM4/8/15
to pes-ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, pesos-admins list purely for management purposes now. Moving
discussion to pes-opensource.

Best
--
Sathyam M Vellal <http://sathyamvellal.in>
Bengaluru, India

Sathyam Vellal

Apr 8, 2015, 2:54:47 AM4/8/15
to pes-ope...@googlegroups.com
Apr 8, 2015, 4:47:49 AM4/8/15
to pes-ope...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sathyam for getting this on the public mailing list.

I think Reddit India's response is pretty good: http://www.docdroid.net/wqsd/reddit-india-replies-to-trai.docx.html

And, Medianama's coverage has been spot on (+ the latest one about a letter to TRAI Chairman http://www.medianama.com/2015/04/223-member-of-parliament-writes-to-dot-other-mps-trai-dissenting-against-trai-internet-consultation/).

For Akshay's suggestion of some good resources as to what is happening and why this is important to all of us:

--

---

Sandeep Raju

chitra singh

Apr 9, 2015, 2:54:10 AM4/9/15
to pes-ope...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Sathyam for getting this on the public mailing list. +1 :)

Phalgun Guduthur

Apr 9, 2015, 3:06:10 AM4/9/15
to pes-ope...@googlegroups.com

This document has sample answers. Another person on reddit noted that blindly copying and pasting those answers might make TRAI think it is spam. So let's condense those answers into our own and then we can let the community copy those answers. Since we are relatively smaller community, we shouldn't have the spam problem.
Phalgun