[projects] Monthly Report

Sathyam Vellal

Jan 22, 2014, 12:52:06 AM1/22/14
to pes-ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.
Today, it'll be one month since we officially started developing some projects together. Feel free to provide feedback and any suggestions on how we can make it better.
Also, coordinators/maintainers reply here with a brief note on the progress of your project.

Best
Sathyam M Vellal | Software Engineer, Intern | PayPal | Bangalore, India

Sathyam Vellal

Jan 22, 2014, 10:57:27 AM1/22/14
to pes-ope...@googlegroups.com
Revamped Website for PESOS

Nothing done here yet. We still need to debate on how to approach this - Static website in github made from what github supports or something cooler hosted in private space.

Generic Source Code Indexer

Prototype was made to see how feasible this is. Two people (Chitra and Deborah) have shown interest in contributing to this and also submitting the same as a part of the C++ Elective mini project. We've talked a little about how much can be done and the coverage of the different components of the tool for the mini project. We'll be discussing more about this.
But as of now, other than a high level architecture, nothing else is present.

Best

Sathyam M Vellal | Software Engineer, Intern | PayPal | Bangalore, India

Shrikrishna Holla

Jan 22, 2014, 12:14:48 PM1/22/14
to pes-ope...@googlegroups.com
Optimus is in v0.1.2 . It has basic functionality and the base architecture is ready. There are yet issues to be dealt with, before moving on to v0.2 . There have been a couple of people interested in development, but no pull requests have come yet. That is not a problem as the project is still in its infancy. Might get more people interested when we move on to v0.2 because that's when nlp stuff comes in

--

---

Shrikrishna Holla
VII Semester Information Science student at PESIT, Bangalore
Github | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | srikrishna_holla on Skype | shrikrishna on freenode irc