Password bag

Andrew R

Jan 30, 2009, 1:21:07 AM1/30/09
to pervasync
I notice when I create some clients on the server, the software does
not encrypt the password. The effect is that the client gets a
password error.

the only solution that I found is to delete the client on the server
and create it again. then check the table to see if is encrypted or
not.

Error line: PVS-2037: WRONG_PASSWORD in Pervasync user authentication

I love the software, so far is working great. Good work people.

perv...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2009, 9:15:36 PM1/31/09
to pervasync
Thanks Andrew for reporting this bug. When you update a user/device
the password is not saved correctly causing this issue. We just fixed
this in release 1.0.1. So try the new version.