Cant sync check-in only from client

61 visningar

1350...@std.stei.itb.ac.id

oläst,
29 apr. 2013 08:45:062013-04-29
till perv...@googlegroups.com
I've been trying pervasync for about 3 days, and I found it easier to embed and use than Oracle mobile server 11g.
However, today I found a problem when syncing my android app to server.
here is the log from server console:
Sync direction: CHECK_IN_ONLY
Has Def changes: false
Check in status: FAILURE
Refresh status: NOT_AVAILABLE
Error code: 2029
syncSchemaNames:
syncFolderNames:tryf1
errors: PVS-2029: Internal error when checking in client transaction (caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException)
stacktrace: pervasync.SyncException: PVS-2029: Internal error when checking in client transaction (caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException)
at pervasync.server.SyncSessionThread.F(SourceFile:3170)
at pervasync.server.SyncSessionThread.run(SourceFile:384)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.write(FileOutputStream.java:305)
at pervasync.util.Util.receiveLob(SourceFile:975)
at pervasync.server.SyncSessionThread.a(SourceFile:3626)
at pervasync.server.SyncSessionThread.F(SourceFile:3151)
... 1 more

Sync summary from client:

User: server, Device: DEFAULT, Direction: CHECK_IN_ONLY
Sync schemas:
Sync folders: tryf1
Bytes sent: 1,370, received: 1,500
CheckIn Status: FAILURE
No central DB changes were refreshed to local DB.
Sync Error code: 1018
Sync Error Messages:
PVC-1018: Client upload phase internal error (caused by: java.lang.Exception: Expecting OK but got SYNC_RESPONSE)
PVS-2029: Internal error when checking in client transaction (caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException)
Sync Error stacktrace:
PVC-1018: Client upload phase internal error (caused by: java.lang.Exception: Expecting OK but got SYNC_RESPONSE)
pervasync.SyncException: PVS-2029: Internal error when checking in client transaction (caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException)
at pervasync.server.SyncSessionThread.F(SourceFile:3170)
at pervasync.server.SyncSessionThread.run(SourceFile:384)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.write(FileOutputStream.java:305)
at pervasync.util.Util.receiveLob(SourceFile:975)
at pervasync.server.SyncSessionThread.a(SourceFile:3626)
at pervasync.server.SyncSessionThread.F(SourceFile:3151)
... 1 more

Time: 29/04/13 17:24, Duration: 2.035 Seconds (up 1.974, down 0.061)
in short, my android apps can't check-in the changed files to server (uploading changed files to server)....although there seems no problem when the client doing refresh (downloading files from server)
please help me solve this problem. I really like using pervasync and really considering to purchase it if the above problems can be solved.
Please reply to me soon, I need the solution as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance!

perv...@gmail.com

oläst,
29 apr. 2013 21:38:412013-04-29
till perv...@googlegroups.com, 1350...@std.stei.itb.ac.id
The bug has been identified and fixed. Download the latest version at https://www.dropbox.com/s/8mqe6oo34p8cu23/pervasync_server-5.0.2.zip

1350...@std.stei.itb.ac.id

oläst,
30 apr. 2013 07:20:592013-04-30
till perv...@googlegroups.com, 1350...@std.stei.itb.ac.id
Thank you so much for the fast reply! It works now :)
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden