Active notary servers

non7top

Jan 17, 2017, 7:10:40 AM1/17/17
to perspectives-dev
Hello all users of Perspectives initiative,

I've been using the project for the past few years and I see that as of now the list of active notary services has reduced by more then a half. If anyone has brought online any new servers, not listed anywhere, please share that with community.

I've personally been keeping a list of servers for my personal usage at github and thought it might make sense to share it here. The list includes official servers, so I don't set the "Use default notary server list". First two notaries are controlled by myself, others were found around the internet.

Michael Yanovich

Mar 9, 2017, 11:46:21 PM3/9/17
to perspect...@googlegroups.com
Howdy!

I also maintained a list of Perspectives Notary servers I have found
across the Internet as well, at https://yanovich.net/notary.php

Also, please note, de.yano.nu is now notary.yano.me

(de.yano.nu is still working as its DNS is pointing to notary.yano.me,
but ultimately, if you are using it you should update it. I'll
probably keep de.yano.nu around for a few years as everybody moves to
notary.yano.me)

--
Michael Yanovich