Domain Not Renewed?

Michael Yanovich

Jul 14, 2017, 12:05:59 PM7/14/17
to perspectives-dev

Chris

Aug 7, 2017, 11:04:45 PM8/7/17
to perspectives-dev
The domain is good into July of 2018, but the http server for https://perspectives-project.org/ gives a 302 redirect to https://en.wordpress.com/typo/?subdomain=perspectives-project which is an error that says the wordpress site is no longer active. I sent Dan an email (to the gmail address listed in the Whois contact) a while back but never got a reply.

Chris
https://noc.schulte.org/perspectives.html

Doc Flay

Aug 12, 2017, 5:50:11 AM8/12/17
to perspectives-dev
I have a horrible feeling that the project may be abandoned, because after November many security addons are not possible in the new Firefox.
Some extensions have already stopped working with FF v55.

Once all the security enhancements stop working, I cannot see an advantage in me using Firefox over Vivaldi.

dev...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2017, 10:42:44 PM10/1/17
to perspectives-dev

We don't know - something could have happened to the guy....

I'm sure I've missed something, but could you link me to more info about security enhancements in FF no longer working after November?

dev...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2017, 10:47:10 PM10/1/17
to perspectives-dev