Where the pfif file (xml) is saved?

Hernán

May 29, 2015, 11:57:26 AM5/29/15
to person...@googlegroups.com
I've downloaded person finder from github. I've followed instructions for install the application in my localhost and it works well. But, I have a question. If I need to look the pfif file ¿where is it save?

Steve Hakusa

May 31, 2015, 2:35:18 PM5/31/15
to personfinder
Hello Hernán,

You get PFIF records out of the personfinder instance using the Data API.  Instructions are here: https://github.com/google/personfinder/wiki/DataAPI

Hope that helps.
Steve

--
[Cylone Yolanda] If you are looking for an individual or wanting to update their status or report them as OK or missing, please use the Google Person Finder search interface

https://google.org/personfinder/2013-yolanda

Our thoughts are with you and your families,

Google Crisis Response Team
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "personfinder" group.