Re: [Person Finder] Chinese Translation of PFIF Specification

Ka-Ping Yee

Apr 22, 2013, 7:37:03 PM4/22/13
to personfinder on behalf of Jiahao Li
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Jiahao Li via personfinder <personfinder+noreply-APn2wQctuY2...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I want to translate the two documents PFIF 1.4 specification and PFIF FAQ and implementation guidelines to Chinese and put it in our project. Am I permitted to do that?

Yes, as long as your translation is also freely distributed.  Thank you very much for translating it!  When it is translated, please let me know, as I would like to also host the translations at the official PFIF site.

—Ka-Ping Yee
Google Crisis Response

Jiahao Li

Mar 27, 2015, 3:26:58 AM3/27/15
to person...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ka-Ping. Just realized that I finished the translation two years ago but didn't reply here. I'm wondering if there is any existing Chinese translation already. My work is at https://github.com/Mr-Wiredancer/pfifcn