Feed Error

Daniel Rodríguez Ycaza

Apr 21, 2016, 2:03:56 PM4/21/16
to person...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Im getting the error "Missing or invalid authorization key" when using this URL: https://google.org/personfinder/2016-ecuador-earthquake/feeds/person?key=TheKey

Inline image 2

Inline image 3

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hiroshi Ichikawa (市川 宙)

Apr 22, 2016, 1:30:14 AM4/22/16
to personfinder
Hello Daniel,

We have only granted you a permission to "search", not "download" (or "read") as documented at:
Because we thought that "search" would be enough for your use case.

If you do see a use case where "search" is not enough, can you reply to the email where we gave you an API key, explaining the use case?

Thanks,
Hiroshi Ichikawa @ Google

2016年4月22日(金) 3:03 personfinder <person...@googlegroups.com>:
Hi all,

Im getting the error "Missing or invalid authorization key" when using this URL: https://google.org/personfinder/2016-ecuador-earthquake/feeds/person?key=TheKey

image.png
image.png

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--
[Cylone Yolanda] If you are looking for an individual or wanting to update their status or report them as OK or missing, please use the Google Person Finder search interface

https://google.org/personfinder/2013-yolanda

Our thoughts are with you and your families,

Google Crisis Response Team
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "personfinder" group.

dan...@terranebula.com

Apr 22, 2016, 12:20:43 PM4/22/16
to personfinder
Thanks, I just sent the email.