We are a team of 4 software developers. We would like to develop an android application(native) which would enable responders/volunteers/users to use the Person Finder application on the go.
We are also planning to provide offline support so that user can fill out person details even in absence of internet connectivity, in this case the application will upload the collected person details once the connection is restored/established.
Application features :
1. Same look and feel like the Google PersonFinder web application.
2. Users can also upload images. We will use imagur to save the images and will link the url in the PFIF records.
3. Offline data entry option.
What have we developed so far :
1. User Interface.
2. Models for PFIF serialization and de-serialization.
What is the plan :
1. Use PersonFinder "Test instance" and develop an application.
2. Publish the application in Google Play store as a free application without adds.
I have a question about the Google PersonFinder web application, how/where does the web app upload the images?
The Team :