Is the test repository up and running?

Jin Zhang

Nov 5, 2014, 3:00:20 PM11/5/14
to person...@googlegroups.com
1st of all THANK YOU for this great effort!

I was trying your search API, while I can physically go to your test repository, I wasn't able to get to search if I make an API call like:

The error message says:
No such repository. Select:

Notice that I am using the testing API key.  Is the test repository up and running?  What should I do differently?  TIA.

Jin

Ryo Kawaguchi

Nov 5, 2014, 3:20:55 PM11/5/14
to personfinder on behalf of Jin Zhang
Hello Jin,

Thanks for trying out our API. There are few minor corrections:
  - You need to replace the placeholder "repository" with whatever the repository you are working with. In this case "test".
  - The search API does not understand "name" parameter. Please use "q" for query.

For example, this URL returns a valid result.

Hope this helps,
--Ryo

--
[Cylone Yolanda] If you are looking for an individual or wanting to update their status or report them as OK or missing, please use the Google Person Finder search interface

https://google.org/personfinder/2013-yolanda

Our thoughts are with you and your families,

Google Crisis Response Team
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "personfinder" group.

Jin Zhang