Will Personalized Web open source?

Johnny Jian

Aug 18, 2010, 12:45:38 AM8/18/10
to PersonalizedWeb
I want to hack on Personalized Web's source code to add some functions
(such as delete all rules, sync rules via bookmarks), but the js files
of Personalized Web are all minified, which make me hard to hack on
it.

So, will Personalized Web open source?

Johnny Jian
2010-08-18

aaafwd

Aug 18, 2010, 3:49:57 AM8/18/10
to persona...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I've been planning to open source it for quite a long time. Just I have to find some spare time. Will definitely let you know with any updates. And feel free to ping me from time to time if I don't do this for a long period :)

kale

Jan 18, 2011, 11:57:15 AM1/18/11
to persona...@googlegroups.com
$ ping aaafwd