Is anyone working on this currently?

ericm301

Aug 24, 2013, 11:24:38 PM8/24/13
to persona...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
I have a puzzle that I'm trying to figure out. On some sites, PW sometimes doesn't load properly, sometimes it doesn't do anything at all on the page. Reloading the page (repeatedly, 10+ times) will get it to work.
I can't follow the minified code to debug, and the version I checked out at code.ggogle.com (/src trunk) doesn't work (lots of errors), and doesn't seem to match what the live version does. I do know a bit of Javascript, and have written an chrome extension or two, so, I should, at least be able to get a local debug version running, right?
Any help would be appreciated, and I, of course, would share whatever I find with, well, anyone interested.
Thanks,
--E!

rudiedirkx

Aug 25, 2013, 8:41:05 AM8/25/13
to persona...@googlegroups.com
I don't think anything's happening with PW anymore. (I might be wrong!) I've moved to StyleBot and then R Web. Goodluck.

David Krmpotic

Oct 29, 2014, 1:50:25 AM10/29/14
to persona...@googlegroups.com, rudie...@gmail.com
What is R Web? I can't find it on the web.... So StyleBot is for CSS ? For JavaScript TamperMonkey looks nice.... any better alternative? And is there something where you can do everything at once?

I was happy with PersonalizedWeb but now I noticed that Bandcamp album downloads are not working when it's enabled... doesn't even have any scripts enabled and it still screws up Bandcamp...

Rudie Dirkx

Oct 29, 2014, 5:47:56 AM10/29/14
to persona...@googlegroups.com
RWeb is in the Chrome webstore, just for Chrome. It adds JS and CSS to
any website and saves the custom cfg in your google profile (if you
want).

David Krmpotic

Oct 29, 2014, 3:17:03 PM10/29/14
to persona...@googlegroups.com
Looks great! Thank you....

David Krmpotic

Oct 29, 2014, 6:50:27 PM10/29/14
to persona...@googlegroups.com
Hmm do you know how to make a rule match all pages ?

if I leave blank, not only it doesn't work but when I come back, all the css and js I wrote for that rule is gone.. confusing....