Download link broken.

Miki

Jul 25, 2010, 3:41:16 AM7/25/10
to PersonalizedWeb
Hello,

Just letting you know the download link for PersonalizedWeb on the
Chrome extensions gallery is broken.
Please fix!

Thank you.

aaafwd

Jul 26, 2010, 12:34:51 PM7/26/10
to persona...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, but I can not help, because it works perfectly for me. I also asked several users that use different OSes, and none of them I could find experiencing similar problems.

Anyway, if there should be any problem with the link, it should be on the side of the Google gallery page or it's backend, which I do not have any access to :) And sadly, I could not reproduce the problem, so I could not find how to workaround this.

Please keep posting if the problem still exists of goes away!