Automating a Bookmarklet script

Kerian Darrell

Apr 23, 2015, 9:25:47 PM4/23/15
to persona...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,
I'm a real newbie to Chrome/Extensions so please bear with me.
I access Netflix thru the Chrome browser and I've found a bookmarklet 'Netflix God Mode' that opens up the desired page to display all available movies etc.
This bookmarklet must be activated from the bookmark toolbar everytime I visit the page which is a bit of a problem if I want fullscreen with no toolbars.
Then I found PW which can run a Javascript on a specific webpage hence the question is; can the javascipt in the bookmarklet be used in PW to do the same thing
but without any intervention when the web page opens? If so can I just copy the code into the java box in PW with the URL as the page I want it to activate on?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

regards