Reminder: PDS Weekly Retreat Oct 15 2010

Markus Sabadello

Oct 15, 2010, 12:21:11 PM10/15/10
to personal...@googlegroups.com
Call info is here:
http://pdxinternal.pbworks.com/PDS-Weekly-Retreat (internal call info)
http://projectnori.pbworks.com/PDS-Weekly-Retreat-Oct-15-2010 (public agenda)

Topics are:
1. Project Nori and Project Danube and other implementations
2. Path to implementation of XDI New View

If you would like to join but don't have access to the wiki, just e-mail me or Mike Schwartz.
If you have other items for the agenda, just add them.

Markus
--
blog: http://danubechannel.com
phone: +43 664 3154848

Joe Johnston

Oct 15, 2010, 1:31:56 PM10/15/10
to personal...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I couldn't make the call today.  I'll follow up on the email threads this weekend if needed.

Sent from my iPhone

Drummond Reed

Oct 15, 2010, 6:08:45 PM10/15/10
to personal...@googlegroups.com
It was a good call (I think Markus will be posting minutes) although I got interrupted by new DSL service being installed (which works wonderfully!!!)

Mike really wants to start into the dictionary work and I can't wait to get going on that too. Mike is going to take a first stab at it.

The other key news was after the call -- Joe and I had a chance to talk to Paul Trevithick about Project Nori and the way it would be aligned now, i.e., different PDS implementations (like Higgins) would plug into Project Nori the way Project Nori plugs into Personal Data Ecosystem Focus Area.

Lastly, Kaliya called me this afternoon (she's flying to Seattle tonight for a memorial service we're both going to tomorrow) and she likes it too. I'll explain it in more detail to her tomorrow.

So it's all good. Have a great weekend,

=Drummond

Markus Sabadello

Oct 16, 2010, 1:03:06 PM10/16/10
to personal...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I didn't keep notes during the call, but I just wrote down some bits that I remembered:
http://projectnori.pbworks.com/w/page/PDS-Weekly-Retreat-Oct-15-2010

Everyone do feel free to add whatever I missed.

Markus

Drummond Reed

Oct 17, 2010, 4:33:47 PM10/17/10
to personal...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Markus, this is really helpful. Again, sorry I had my DSL interruptions during the call (the new faster service is really awesome).

=Drummond