Socially deconstructed for inherent repression resistance

1 view

Tipo de desmontaje

Nov 27, 2010, 6:28:38 PM11/27/10
to Personal rituals of self-preservation

Not that it could be different under any circumstances, since I seek
to violate and penetrate physical and metaphysical boundaries (as a
rule of predispostion).

WHAT THE DEVIL! They knew it when my incarnation was conceived. It was
in the water. It may not be by intelligent design, but it was by bio-
chemical inevitability. Perhaps the nurture part was I was left to my
own cognitive devices, too much, as a toddler and pre-schooler. I just
wasn't socialized to conform to the conventions of the surrounding
culture....

---> http://bit.ly/eGuNhU