Chinese Drywall

Jimmy Doyle - Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney

May 22, 2011, 1:22:20 PM5/22/11
to Personal Injury Law Forum
Our firm continues to evaluate and file Chinese drywall cases
throughout Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, and
Texas. We represent hundreds of home owners across the gulf coast.
The toxic drywall has been associated with adversed health effects
such as headaches, sinus infections, eye irritation, breathing
problems, and skin rashes. It also causes significant corrosion to
copper piping and wiring throughout the home, including inside the air
conditioning coils. If you know of anyone suffering from these
ailments and their house was either built or remodeled between late
2004 and early 2008, call one of our Chinese drywall lawyers toll free
at (888) 633-5204 to discuss their situation. Or, you can learn more
at our website:

http://www.doylefirm.com/drywallmain.asp

Jimmy Doyle, Esq.
DOYLE LAW FIRM, PC