Untombstone PURLs

Mott, Robin

May 20, 2014, 12:42:20 PM5/20/14
to persist...@googlegroups.com
I tombstoned PURLs in the ic/standards domain before realizing that I could not restore them.  Is it possible to have them restored?  I completed the feedback form at http://www.oclc.org/research/forms/feedback-form.html but received a 403 Forbidden error.

I tombstoned the following PURLs:
ic/standards/svn_int
ic/standards/svn-int
ic/standards/policy/ics500-20
ic/standards/policy/ics500-21
ic/standards/wsswg-review
ic/standards/nightly
ic/standards/cmstt-2011
ic/standards/asec-review
ic/standards/dstdi
ic/standards/asec

Young,Jeff (OR)

May 20, 2014, 4:33:11 PM5/20/14
to persist...@googlegroups.com

Robin,

Your request is specific to the purl.org service, as opposed to the open-source software dealt with here.

While I’m here, though, your request has been received through the feedback form and is in the process of being handled. The process involves some red tape and special handling, which usually takes a few days. Sorry it’s not more automatic.

Jeff