create new domain

emna...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2015, 9:13:57 AM4/10/15
to persist...@googlegroups.com
I can not add new domain because i find two action : search and modify domain et not add new domain:

how I can resolve this problem

David Wood

Apr 10, 2015, 9:15:08 AM4/10/15
to PURLs Google Group
Hi,

Which PURL service are you using? This appears to be because your PURL service hasn’t given you permission to add a new domain.

Diego Esteves

Apr 24, 2015, 8:15:47 AM4/24/15
to persist...@googlegroups.com
I've been experience the same problem. I do not have the option to create a new domain (/mex). my userid: dnes85

What is the procedure ?

Best Regards,
Esteves

Diego Esteves

Apr 24, 2015, 8:15:47 AM4/24/15
to persist...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dave,

I've been experience the same problem. I can not create a new domain by using (https://purl.org/). The reason is because I dont have the option "create a new domain" into the "Domains" tab. What is the reason for that? Can you help me?

user:dnes85

Best Regards,
Esteves.

David Wood

Apr 26, 2015, 12:12:06 PM4/26/15
to PURLs Google Group, jyo...@oclc.org
Hi all,

I can only guess that you are talking about purl.org (since nobody said). If so, OCLC has disabled new domain creation. You can mail Jeff Young (copied) at OCLC and ask him to create a new domain for you, or you can use any alternate PURL service. One alternative is w3id.org.