ّIs there a way to add Nazli font to google fonts so that people can use it on google docs?

Hossein Hajizadeh Saffar

Nov 26, 2023, 3:31:32 PM11/26/23
to Persian Computing
Hello everyone,

If I remember correctly, some years ago a group at Sharif University of Technology named FarsiWeb created an elegant, free, and open source font called Nazli. You can have a look at it here and here.

I was wondering if it is possible to add Nazli to online cloud office software providers like Google Docs or Office 365. I know that we can use Vazir font by the late Saber Rastikerdar on Google Docs but it is not very suitable for more formal documents and situations. So is there a way to let Google Docs know about Nazli font and add it to their font set? Is the font mature or complete enough to be added to their fonts? Is there a way to push for it?

Thanks a lot.