example wiki still not working

W.S. Hager

Feb 14, 2012, 10:00:54 AM2/14/12
to persevere...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've installed the example wiki from npm, but it's not working. I
cannot login or edit pages. What gives?

--
W.S. Hager
Lagua Web Solutions

finelinestudio

Feb 15, 2012, 6:08:42 PM2/15/12
to Persevere
I'm new to Persevere (just checking it out really) and I got this
running the other day, on Windows 7 with Node 0.6.10. I installed it
with the -g (global) flag, and then run index.js.

Kris Zyp

Feb 16, 2012, 2:36:28 PM2/16/12
to persevere...@googlegroups.com, finelinestudio
Is this possibly the same problem (due to the new Firefox optimization)
that I just fixed for the other thread? If promised-io 0.3.2 doesn't fix
this, let me know if you are seeing any errors.
Thanks,
Kris

srividhya

Feb 17, 2012, 4:35:23 AM2/17/12
to Persevere
Hi ...
I have installed the persevere on my machine how can i proceed for
further.... to deveope application in persevere
pls let me knw if anybdy knows....

--
N. srividhya
National Informatics centre,

Kris Zyp

Feb 17, 2012, 6:46:40 PM2/17/12
to persevere...@googlegroups.com, srividhya
This is a good starting point:
http://persvr.org/Tutorials
Kris

sri vidhya

Apr 19, 2012, 8:29:08 AM4/19/12
to persevere...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,
     Am working in Dojo ...is it possible to store the form data in local machine ....please give any sample code for that ...because our requirement is to design the form in offline mode as well as online mode...

pls give a suggestion..

with thanks and regards,
srividhya
Research scientist,