update concerns

W.S. Hager

Mar 4, 2013, 6:46:31 AM3/4/13
to persevere...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Are there any plans to improve upon persevere 2.0? I didn't see any crucial updates last year, and I would like to know if development will at some point make it to a production release.

Also, are there any plans to work on REST patterns like HATEOAS, JSON PATCH, token-based authentication? Same for JSON Schema v4 and server-side validation?

Thanks.

--

W.S. Hager
Lagua Web Solutions

Kris Zyp

Mar 8, 2013, 3:22:58 PM3/8/13
to persevere...@googlegroups.com, W.S. Hager
My apologies that I have not been able to devote more time to Persevere. There are, of course, always plans to spend more time on improving, but it has been difficult to find the time without a larger user base pushing it. Hopefully, we really can spend some more time on Persevere in the future, but right now I have been too buried in other projects to be able to spend much time on it.
Thanks,
Kris