Nested Resources

finelinestudio

Feb 15, 2012, 6:04:44 PM2/15/12
to Persevere
Hi, I'm currently assessing Persevere for making a REST API, and I'm
wondering how you would normally address nested resources. If I have a
parent object called Job which has a collection of Attachments, is it
possible to address an action to a single Attachment with a URI like:

/Job/<jobid>/Attachments/<attachmentid>

If so, any pointers as to how this would be set up? And if not, what
other approaches are normally taken with Persevere to address nested
resources with REST - or can I only address the root object?

I saw reference to a Model property called "links", which I thought
might be helpful, but I can't find any specific documentation about
it.

Thanks
Tim

woxorz

Jun 14, 2012, 1:20:49 PM6/14/12
to persevere...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am also looking for some guidance on how "links" work. Did you happen upon any answers?