Correct type for date perstore

W.S. Hager

Dec 10, 2013, 6:22:06 PM12/10/13
to persevere...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Currently I use persvr to store dates in mysql. Since the latest version of json-schema I'm having trouble. Either I have a type:string and perstore will reply that I have to use a date object, or use type:date or type:object and it will tell me I have to submit a string. There are minor differences in the dates I post, but afaik they're all ISO compliant.

What type should I use for dates?
Is it possible to fix type coercion?

Thanks

W.S. Hager

Dec 12, 2013, 8:42:01 AM12/12/13
to persevere...@googlegroups.com
So a date like 2014-01-01T00:00:00.000Z will be treated like a Date object, in which case type:string will give an error, and a date like 2014-01-01T00:00:00.000 will be parsed by json-ext and will be accepted as a string, but not as a Date.

2013/12/11 W.S. Hager <wsh...@gmail.com>

--

W.S. Hager
Lagua Web Solutions