News and Adventures

Harperhall

Dec 14, 2016, 12:09:36 AM12/14/16
to Harperhall
Hello Harperhall members.

If you haven’t heard from us in awhile, it’s only because we haven’t finished that Sunset’s Gold Songbook yet (sorry), and because we haven’t done any performances of our Pern music in quite awhile. But that doesn’t mean we’re not traveling, performing acoustic world music, working on our old house in Ireland, exploring, and generally having a pretty exciting time.

If you want to get our mailings about all of those non-Pern related adventures (generally only one a month, and on average far less than that!), you could join our world music news group [groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tania-opland]  If you do, you might want to leave this group, because we’ll post any exciting Harperhall news to both groups.

Our facebook page [facebook.com/oplandfreeman] tends to see the first appearance of a lot of our travel pictures, as well as concert announcements and other current items. If you’re only following our harperhall page [facebook.com/pernmusic] you might be missing all of that.

Longer term, we periodically try to catch up on our travel blog [oplandfreeman.blogspot.com] and on the loooong story of our Irish farmhouse restoration [www.opland-freeman.com/inistioge]. And you can always see our whole performance schedule at opland-freeman.com/calendar.htm. There - that's probably too many links. I hope it doesn't get the message blocked :)

❄︎ ❆  A very Happy Winter to you all!  ❄︎
Tania Opland & Mike Freeman