Drifting into Winter - 2017 Pacific Northwest

opland

Nov 4, 2017, 3:55:17 PM11/4/17
to pern...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone.

We’ve just returned from Ireland, and Washington welcomed us back with a picturesque flurry of snowflakes yesterday. It was just what we needed to get us in the mood for the winter music season.

In November we like to offer serious discounts on all of our music. None of those weedy 10% discounts. We cut everything down to wholesale prices so you can stock up on CDs and songbooks for Winter gifts while we’re at home looking for something useful to do, like mailing out some music. We do hope you’ll take advantage.

Songbooks:     $10*
The Masterharper of Pern | Sunset’s Gold  (yes, even our brand new songbook!)

Eco-wallet CDs:     $10*
Winter’s Time | Tania Opland

Jewel case CDs:     $15*
Cut to Rhythms | Hunter’s Moon | Choice Fare | Sunset’s Gold | The Masterharper of Pern

* (Prices include US shipping. Shipping to Canada will be another $3/songbook and $6/CD. Shipping anywhere else in the world adds $5/songbook and $10/CD)

These prices will be on our webpage through Nov 29 to encourage you to order before we get busy again with our “Winter’s Return” concerts with William Pint and Felicia Dale.

Speaking of which…

Winter’s Return” 2017 schedule:

Thur. Nov 30, 7 pm - BELFAIR, WA
North Mason Timberland Library, 23081 NE State Route 3, Belfair, WA 98528

Sat. Dec 2, 7:30pm - PASCO, WA
Community Unitarian Church, 2819 W Sylvester St., Pasco WA 99301, Presented by Three Rivers Folklore Society

Fri. Dec 8, 7:30pm - DEEP COVE, B.C.
St John's United Church, 10990 W. Saanich Rd, Deep Cove, B.C., Presented by Deep Cove Folk Music Society

Sun. Dec 10, 7:30 pm - VICTORIA, B.C.
Norway House, 1110 Hillside Ave, Victoria, B.C., Presented by Victoria Folk Music Society

Fri. Dec 15, 7pm - HOODSPORT, WA
St. Germain Episcopal, 600 N Lake Cushman Road, Hoodsport WA, Presented by Tall Timbers House Concerts

Sat. Dec 16, 7:30 pm - SEATTLE, WA
Couth Buzzard Books, 8310 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle WA 98103

Sun. Dec 17, 2pm - MT VERNON, WA
Skagit Unitarian Univ. Fellowship, with Bryan Bowers, 500 W Section St., Mount Vernon WA 98273

Hope to see you somewhere down the road!
Tania & Mike