This last week of November

Tania Opland

Nov 24, 2012, 5:42:35 AM11/24/12
to pern...@googlegroups.com
Dear Harperhall members -

Please excuse what seems like a very commercial note in these festive times, but we (Tania and Mike) have one week to pause in our travels and catch our breath before the world starts speeding past us again, so if you'd like to order any CDs directly from us, now is the time! To encourage you, we're having a sale. We're not messing around with small discounts; these are serious price breaks, this week only, until the end of November. After that, we'll be on the road again, and our page will be reset to redirect CD sales to our online distributor while we finish the year in a flurry of gigs (check the calendar on our webpage if you're curious) and then head home to Alaska for our holidays. Here's the deal -

For only $10 (that's an $8 discount!) with free shipping in the USA:

THE MASTERHARPER OF PERN SONGBOOK - Sheet music for the first McCaffrey/Opland/Freeman collaboration.
WINTER'S TIME - The holiday collection, with Felicia Dale and Mark Geisler.
TANIA OPLAND - Leaning more towards the singer/songwriter side of the repertoire, with Artisan, Orville Johnson, Pauline Cato, Pint & Dale, and, of course, Mike Freeman.

And only $15 (a $4 discount) for any other CD:

CUT TO RHYTHMS: Opland/Freeman
HUNTER'S MOON: Tania Opland
THE MASTERHARPER OF PERN CD: McCaffrey/Opland/Freeman
SUNSET'S GOLD: McCaffrey/Opland/Freeman
CHOICE FARE: Tania Opland

Outside the USA, for CDs it's just another $1 to Canada, or $2 to any other country. $2 and 3 for songbooks. All the PayPal links are on our webpage at opland-freeman.com/record.htm

Wishing you all a fabulous winter,