Slow times

opland

Nov 21, 2014, 8:19:50 PM11/21/14
to pern...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends and Pern fans.

Sorry we haven’t been in touch in such a long time. Without having Anne to work with anymore (sigh), we haven’t been doing any Harperhall music and - more apologies - haven’t even finished the Sunset’s Gold songbook. We will, really!

But meanwhile, we thought it only fair to let you know about a temporary discount on all of our recordings, including the Pern collaborations. If you’ve been waiting for the right time to buy these CDs for yourself or your friends, now until the end of November is a good opportunity.

$4 off CDs in hard cases:
     The Masterharper of Pern (McCaffrey, Opland & Freeman’s Robinton CD),
     Sunset’s Gold (McCaffrey, Opland & Freeman’s Menolly CD),
     Cut to Rhythms (Opland & Freeman),
     Choice Fare (Opland & Freeman),
     Hunter’s Moon (Opland)
Each now $15 with US shipping included, $19 w/ shipping to Canada, or $20 to any other country.

$8 off songbooks and eco sleeve CDs:
     The Masterharper of Pern Songbook
     Winter’s Time (Opland w/ Geisler & Dale)
     Tania Opland (Opland)
These are now $10 including US shipping, $14 w/ shipping to Canada, or $15 to any other country.

These prices are only available from our webpageopland-freeman.com/record.htm - and only through midnight, November 30. That’s Alaska time, though, so it’s 9am on the 1st of December if you’re on Greenwich Mean Time.

AFTER THAT, on December 1, 2 and 3, there will be a special from CD Baby which might be an even better deal if you’re outside the USA and want to order several CDs. They’ll be doing 1¢ shipping on any size order to any country, just for those three days.

Wishing you happiness and music,
Tania & Mike