Re: Testing. And some actual news

TaniaOpland

Aug 16, 2021, 2:08:25 AM8/16/21
to pern...@googlegroups.com
Hello Harperhall fans.

Did you get this message last month?

On Jul 28, 2021, at 5:10 PM, TaniaOpland <tania...@gmail.com> wrote:

To see whether this reaches me.

Oops! — I did not know that went out to all of you. Sorry! I was testing some of the older features on our web page. That one seriously failed and has been replaced.

We do have some actual news to share with you, though (in addition to updates and improvements to the webpage):

🎶 Our music is now available in downloadable format, for purchase directly from us! We don’t have all the albums up yet, but both our collaborations with Anne McCaffrey — The Masterharper of Pern and Sunset’s Gold — can be purchased as MP3 files (192 kb/s) from our ko-fi.com/oplandfreeman shop.

💿 If you want the very best audio quality, of course, there’s no substitute for getting the CDs. And you can get songbooks, too. We’re still selling the whole Pern set (2 CDs and 2 songbooks) for a ridiculously low price of $50 within the USA. That’s including shipping, so it goes up for other countries (sorry!). You might as well order now before we start crunching numbers to find out how much the postage is actually costing us these days — we'll have to make adjustments eventually.

🌐 Along with musicians everywhere, we’ve been sharing a lot music over the internet for nearly a year and a half. We have a YouTube playlist of Pern music that we've posted, and there are a few more in Live Stream concert #2. We hope you’ll take a moment to “like" a video or two, and perhaps even subscribe to our channel if it suits you.

Be well. Be safe. Dream large.

   🌈 Tania & Mike  🐉