Last Chance for European Permaculture Gathering Tickets

Pavlo Ardanov

Jul 17, 2018, 1:50:15 PM7/17/18
to Гугл група ГС Пермакультура в Україні

Whats on and other information!

Hello!

Preparations are continuing apace here in Ireland, speakers are confirming thick and fast and the site is really starting to come together! Danu and her team of volunteers have been working hard building the composting toilets and showers, and nursing the vegetable garden through the drought we've been having here on the so called 'Emerald Isle'... well actually it is still pretty green but it is a lesson to us all in resilient systems!

Here are some pictures from Danu:

Have you seen our updated Programme information on the website? To wet your appetite, I can tell you that Mark Boyle,  Maddy Harland and Graham Bell (and others!) have confirmed their attendance and we are working them all in to the panels we have planned on Day 1, 4 and 5.

Click here for more details on the programme schedule
On Day 4, we'll also be holding a Talanoa Dialogue with any attendee who wishes to represent members of the wider permaculture community from across Europe. We will input the harvest from this session and the shared vision from a permaculture worldview and community of practice and submit it to be collated with other dialogues carried out across the world for the 24th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) (aka COP24)

More information here
Click Here to Book Your Tickets
Copyright © 2018 2018 European Permaculture Convergence, All rights reserved.
You have previously attended a Permaculture Convergence somewhere... and then opted in to continue hearing news about future Convergences.

Our mailing address is:
2018 European Permaculture Convergence
Carraig Dulra
Wicklow, Wicklow