Welcome to Shipka for our Open Garden/ Plant Sale/ Seed Swap

permaship

Jul 30, 2013, 6:36:17 AM7/30/13
to perm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends

We are pleased to announce that on the weekend August 24-25  we have open days/plant sale in Shipka. During the weekend we will be welcoming visitors with opportunities to join in a seed swap, general chit chat on all things garden related and a look around our 7 year old permaculture site. There will also be some plants for sale available for those who wish to purchase (there is no obligation). Available plants are listed below.  If you are interested in specific plant/s please pre-order via email, with the date you plan to come, and the plants can be reserved for you.

Directions to our place can be found here

Herbs

Mineral Accumulating Herbs

Trees and Shrubs

Nitrogen Fixing Trees and Shrubs

Ground Cover

Climbers

Our plants come in plant bags available in the following sizes.

12cmx20cm 3BGN (recommended for delivery,see below)

16cmx20cm 5BGN

20cmx30cm 7BGN

If you cannot make it to Shipka delivery can be arranged to anywhere in Bulgaria via cash courier service from ECONT, just send us an email with your order, telephone number and delivery  address of your home or local ECONT office

Delivery for  5 plants (bag size 12cmx20cm) ECONT office to office delivery will be approx 10BGN.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Summer

Paul, Sophie and the Balkep Team