Spreading the pallet garden idea.. With water heat oxygen and nutrients carried in the water to the roots.

Skip to the first unread message

Brian White

9 Jun 2013, 03:03:5809/06/2013
to perm...@googlegroups.com
I started my pallet gardening in early august 2012 as a big project with multiple problems to solve. Sometimes if you dream big enough, other people will join in and make the dream come true.    It is kind of like hydroponics but soil based and  I wanted it to be as low tech and as low energy as possible. The pallets will eventually be plant food and water use is kept as low as possible. Please check it out and please join in at whatever level you can.   Latest update is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woDvDXx1yLI and the pallet garden playlist is at http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL00C41C26C91A76BB It contains things that can be used in other projects too. For instance, in rainwater collection and irrigation.   Thanks Brian