python dev recruitment opportunity

Devin Balkind

Feb 7, 2012, 4:23:29 PM2/7/12
to permab...@googlegroups.com, Tech Ops Group

For the Love of Python: Wine tasting, Red velvet cupcakes, and Tech Talks

Thursday, February 9, 2012, 7:00 PM

http://www.meetup.com/nycpython/events/47656622/?gj=ej25a&a=wr1.11_wr1

Not sure I can go - anyone interested?

--
Devin Balkind
@devinbalkind

elly

Feb 7, 2012, 4:36:58 PM2/7/12
to permab...@googlegroups.com, Devin Balkind, Tech Ops Group
sh*t there are 200 developers right there

Dana Skallman

Feb 7, 2012, 4:41:50 PM2/7/12
to permab...@googlegroups.com
I really think you should look at Django Meetup and do a presentation like we did with CiviCRM meetup.

David Judd

Feb 7, 2012, 8:40:26 PM2/7/12
to tech_...@nycga.net, Devin Balkind, permab...@googlegroups.com

I'm in.

I'm also on the wait list, though I assume it's far too long to matter.

On Feb 7, 2012 8:25 PM, "Matt L" <ma...@nycga.net> wrote:
+++  Yes.  We will stand outside the place if that's the case.  Let's go!  Who's a Python dev & wants to go w/ me?

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Shawn Carrié <occup...@gmail.com> wrote:
what Drew said

⨳ ⨳ ⨳
Shawn Carrié
#OWS
Sent with Sparrow

On Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Drew Hornbain wrote:

OCCUPY THAT SHIT

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 4:36 PM, elly <urbanpub...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Drew
Tech Operations Group | NYC General Assembly

Keka Marzagao

Feb 7, 2012, 9:59:41 PM2/7/12
to permab...@googlegroups.com
FYI, guys, make sure to sign up for the wait list. It doesn't matter how many people are on it. As soon as someone cancels they send out an email to everyone on the wait list at the same time. The first to RSVP on the site gets it. (I've gotten into full meetups many times that way). Just stay glued to your email until then! ;)

good luck!