Fwd: [520clinton] Hey! Permabank works!

Devin Balkind

Jan 2, 2013, 1:35:38 PM1/2/13
to permab...@googlegroups.com
Users are beginning to promote permabank to Occupy Sandy lists. :)

Jan 2, 2013, 1:51:35 PM1/2/13
to permab...@googlegroups.com, Devin Balkind
Wowie!! How come it says "Occupy Sandy Community?" Isn't it "Occupy Wall Street?" (I'll bottom line that...)...

https://occupysandy.permabank.net/en/news_items

Congratulations and Happy New Year!!!

Devin Balkind

Jan 2, 2013, 2:52:28 PM1/2/13
to elly, permabank-dev
This instance is being used by people who have organized around providing relief to folks affected by Hurricane Sandy, so I think Occupy Sandy is the appropriate name.

Happy New Year to you as well.