permabank.net temporary downtime!

1 view

☮ elf Pavlik ☮

Dec 22, 2012, 11:19:53 AM12/22/12
to permabank-dev
ahoy o/

friend who let's me use a VPS where i host permabank.net a this moment - nibbler from https://as250.net/ - does upgrade of his hardware and server may stay down next few hous... please don't panic and soon i hopt to send update saying "all systems up" :)

ciao...

☮ elf Pavlik ☮

Dec 24, 2012, 8:37:26 AM12/24/12
to permabank-dev
Excerpts from ☮ elf Pavlik ☮'s message of 2012-12-22 16:19:53 +0000:
> ahoy o/
>
> friend who let's me use a VPS where i host permabank.net a this moment - nibbler from https://as250.net/ - does upgrade of his hardware and server may stay down next few hous... please don't panic and soon i hopt to send update saying "all systems up" :)
>
> ciao...
okie dokie, all systems back online!

Evan Wagner

Dec 24, 2012, 9:04:20 AM12/24/12
to permab...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, elf!  Looking forward to your thoughts on the Payswarm string when you have the time...
--
Evan Wagner
Permabank