Occupy Denver looks for hosting of their tribe/sphere :)

1 view

☮ elf Pavlik ☮

Dec 18, 2012, 12:47:49 PM12/18/12
to permabank-dev
Ahoy o/

Friends who develop ShareTribe and run its original instance at http://sharetribe.com have forwarded me an email from person participating in Occupy Denver. She asked about starting a tribe for Occupy Denver, even that she can do it herself with just few clicks at sharetribe.com

I've replied to her with some information about progress of Permabank and explained that it doesn't matter that much where she starts tribe since at some point we plan to work together on more borderless experience among all kind of sharing services.

Still I would like to come back to a ticket I made in our tracker: "spheres creation workflow"
https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/707629#!/stories/40936417

Cheers!
☮ elf Pavlik ☮