Perlbal 1.73

dormando

Oct 5, 2009, 6:38:40 PM10/5/09
to per...@googlegroups.com
Yo,

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Perlbal-1.73/ - is now up. Many misc bugfixes
and SSL improvements. Many thanks to all who've contributed!

I still have a *lot* of patches to go over and twiddly knobs to add, but
there was too much in the tree. If you're still waiting you might hear
from me about a patch fix or test request or somesuch.

We're aiming at doing a second release in 1-3 weeks... get another batch
of stuff into the tree, then let it bake for a little bit. Tests are good.
If you have a patch, or bug, providing a test will go a ways to helping us
speed this up.

As always please report bugs/requests/etc to the list with as much
information as possible

Thanks!
-Dormando

dormando

Oct 5, 2009, 6:42:22 PM10/5/09
to per...@googlegroups.com
Guh, in the usual fashion I forget something important.

This release has the new *beta* feature by hachi, 'dumpconfig' - right now
it will give you a partial dump of the active configuration. Useful!

beppu

Oct 6, 2009, 2:21:56 PM10/6/09
to perlbal
FYI, I got this error while trying to install 1.72, but I think it
applies for 1.73 as well:

t/90-accesscontrol.......1/? Manage command failed: 'SET
trusted_upstream_proxies = 127.0.0.1' 'ERROR: Net::Netmask not
installed

After I installed Net::Netmask, Perlbal installed cleanly.

--beppu

Ask Bjørn Hansen

Oct 7, 2009, 1:37:15 PM10/7/09
to per...@googlegroups.com