I'll take 2007-02-f

Michael G Schwern

Oct 24, 2008, 7:06:03 PM10/24/08
to perl58...@googlegroups.com
And I have a github account as "schwern" for commit bitage.

Michael G Schwern

Oct 24, 2008, 8:00:02 PM10/24/08
to perl58...@googlegroups.com
Michael G Schwern wrote:
> And I have a github account as "schwern" for commit bitage.

Done.

--
184. When operating a military vehicle I may *not* attempt something
"I saw in a cartoon".

Paul Fenwick

Oct 24, 2008, 10:38:02 PM10/24/08
to perl58...@googlegroups.com
G'day Schwern,

Michael G Schwern wrote:

>> And I have a github account as "schwern" for commit bitage.

You are most awesome indeed! Thank-you very, very much! I've added you as
a collaborator, you should be able to push your changes back to github,
although you may need to tweak your .git/config file to contain:

[remote "origin"]
url = g...@github.com:pfenwick/perl589delta.git

rather than the read-only url which you could be using now.

I've also marked you in the Volunteers file for having 2007-11-[fgh].

At this point I think it's reasonable for me to start taking out stale "in
progress" changes and start putting them back into the available pool. So
please don't hesitate to grab more chunks and knock them over, it's
super-duper appreciated.

All the very best,

Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <p...@perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/
Director of Training | Ph: +61 3 9354 6001

Michael G Schwern

Oct 25, 2008, 2:06:16 AM10/25/08
to perl58...@googlegroups.com
Paul Fenwick wrote:
> G'day Schwern,
>
> Michael G Schwern wrote:
>
>>> And I have a github account as "schwern" for commit bitage.
>
> You are most awesome indeed! Thank-you very, very much! I've added you as
> a collaborator, you should be able to push your changes back to github,
> although you may need to tweak your .git/config file to contain:
>
> [remote "origin"]
> url = g...@github.com:pfenwick/perl589delta.git
>
> rather than the read-only url which you could be using now.

If everything went right I made a branch for 2007-11-h and pushed all my local
changes to 2007-11-h, 2007-11-g and 2007-02-f to their respective branches.
Please double check that, I'm still figuring out git merging.

--
29. The Irish MPs are not after "Me frosted lucky charms".

Paul Fenwick

Oct 25, 2008, 10:23:16 PM10/25/08
to perl58...@googlegroups.com
G'day Schwern,

Michael G Schwern wrote:

> If everything went right I made a branch for 2007-11-h and pushed all my local
> changes to 2007-11-h, 2007-11-g and 2007-02-f to their respective branches.
> Please double check that, I'm still figuring out git merging.

Everything looks just fine here! I've picked up your branches, glanced over
your changes, and merged them back into the master branch. I've also done
the housekeeping associated with this (renaming split files, updating
volunteers, adding your name to the AUTHORS list).

The perl589delta efforts have slowed down a bit recently, so I'm especially
grateful for your speedy contributions!

All the best,